Over the last year, Garrow Media, LLC has been making tremendous strides in converting websites into the newest form of Joomla that is available on the market. We have also been keeping ourselves updated with the latest algorithm changes being made by Google. Our clients' websites are now much faster and more responsive when being used on a smart device, including iPhones, tablets, and Android phones. We are also in the process of adding in social media posts for some of our clients to test and see if adding Google+ posts can have a positive influence on ranking.
- Monday, 03 November 2014 13:16
In the last couple of months, Garrow Media, LLC has expanded to include three new employees: Steve Bloemer, Lewis Mendez, and Takeshi Tawarada. The employees come to us from recommendations from instructors in the area, as well as from some of them reaching out to Garrow Media to join our team to learn more about our field and how they can be of a benefit to our company and client base. They each have the ability to fully understand search engine optimization strategies and put them into practice. We are looking forward to seeing what our newest additions can provide for our team and for our clients.
- Friday, 31 October 2014 06:42
As the holiday season nears, many shoppers will be pleased to learn that Microsoft plans on cutting the price of the Xbox One gaming console by $50. This comes after the company already slashed prices by $100 when the Kinect camera accessory became available.
Beginning on November 2nd, 2014, the company will offer a temporary price cut of $50 on the Xbox One line in the U.S. until the end of the year. There is one bundle that comes with the Kinect camera accessory and will cost roughly around $449, down from $499. The standalone game console without any accessories will be available for roughly around $349, down from $399. The company says that they have already been using the same strategy in the United Kingdom.
The company’s strategy is to boost sales and compete with Sony, manufacturer of the PlayStation 4 and other PlayStation gaming consoles.
Read more from the story here: http://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-to-slash-xbox-one-price-by-50-until-end-of-year-as-holiday-season-heats-up/
- Friday, 31 October 2014 06:41
Apple sold a record 39.3 million iPhones during the past quarter, and this included two weeks worth of sales for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The new phones went on sale in the U.S. and in some other countries around the world on September 19th, 2014. This sales figure beat what most Wall Street analysts had said for their predictions, and the sales were up nearly 16% from this time last year.
While this doesn’t seem like a big surprise that sales leapt during a quarter when a new phone was released, Apple’s CEO Tim Cook believes that the company will continue to see bigger gains in the next several months due to, of course, iPhone 6, as well as the fact that the new tablets and iPad minis are being launched soon.
Cook says that he feels that there will be a growing trend in iPhone sales due to the fact that it may be some individual’s very first iPhone, including among young teens that are getting their first phone altogether this upcoming holiday season. This time of year proves to be a booming time for new phone sales due to the fact that many people buy them as gifts.
Read more from the story here: http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/20/technology/apple-earnings/index.html
- Tuesday, 23 September 2014 07:39
The new iPhone 6 has much better graphics and faster processors when compared with older versions of the phone. They also have bigger screens. The regular model has a 4.7 inch screen, while the iPhone 6 Plus has a screen measuring 5.5 inches.
With such a better platform for the phone's users, app developers have had a lot more freedom and flexibility with the programs they create.
Listed below are 6 of the must-have apps that users should get for their new phones:
1. Vainglory: this is a multi-player game designed exclusively for touch-screen phones.
2. Snapseed: this is a fantastic photo editing app that offers Instagram-style features making it easy for the user to sharpen, crop, brighten, or perform other edits on an image.
3. Kindle. the newest version of the app for iOS8 features many new tools, allowing the user to keep up to three books ready to go on the app. There is also a new quick translation tool in the app itself.
4. Swype. this app retools the keyboard and makes it easy for users to drag their finger from letter to letter instead of having to "type" their message out.
5. Asphalt 8:Airborne. this is said to be one of the best mobile driving games on the market. It's fun, fast, and has beautiful graphics.
6. 1Password. this app makes it easy to create really tricky passwords for social media accounts, email accounts, and so on.
Read the full story here: http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/19/tech/mobile/best-iphone-6-apps/index.html?hpt=te_t1