Garrow Media LLC provides both Directional Marketing,Website Hosting & Search Engine Marketing services: including Website Design and Search Engine Optimization. Since there is no contract between Garrow Media and the client below is an overall summary of our services and policies.
Garrow Media LLC provides regional and national yellow pages advertisers planning and placement services on both subscription and pay/inquiry basis.
Garrow Media LLC provides clients with website hosting, design and Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing services (hereinafter referred to as "SEO") as described below. Garrow Media LLC works with specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the of the Client's website. It is fully understood that Garrow Media LLC is not guaranteeing any specific result for how search engines rank a clients website organically.
Garrow Media requires each client to make an oral agreement for a commitment of one year. It is made clear that our pricing model requires very little upfront investment by the client. It is the belief of Garrow Media LLC that by making the capital investment in the labor expense we allow clients a low cost entry point into our web services. In order to attain and then retain top organic position it requires an ongoing effort Garrow Media has all clients work done within a monthly fee arrangement. After the initial one year commitment Garrow Media LLC will review the fee base and work with each client to ensure that fee structure is mutually agreeable.
Clients must understand that web development is a ongoing process and takes an undetermined amount of time due to the rapidly changing environment on the web, changing algorithms and the unpredictable nature of the services being provided. That said, Garrow Media LLC uses a multi-step approach that has proven to be very effective.
The monthly fee will be paid within 30-days of the invoice date. It is understood by Client that failure to keep account current may result in the the Client's website and email being suspended or traffic redirected at the sole discretion of Garrow Media LLC. Garrow Media LLC will not be responsible for any loss of email, business or potential revenue from a website being down due to late or non-payment of invoices.
Garrow Media's SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
• Obtaining "back links" from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic flow.
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of "catching" keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for www.insta-dry.com and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines. Garrow Media LLC will provide client a login to review traffic to site, analytical data and lead source information.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, it programmer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Garrow Media LLC for search engine optimization purposes.
• If Client's site is lacking in textual content, Garrow Media LLC will develop additional text content for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential. All Garrow Media LLC methods of SEO are to held in confidence and not discussed outside of meetings with Garrow Media LLC.
• Garrow Media LLC has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client's website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Garrow Media LLC does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
• Search engines have been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than "x" amount of time. This is referred to as the "Sandbox." Garrow Media LLC assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to "Sandbox" penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days Garrow Media will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Garrow Media LLC can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to "bad neighborhoods" or getting links from "link farms" can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Garrow Media LLC does not assume liability for the Client's choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. Garrow Media LLC is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client's website. All content, copy, reviews and any postings, blogging or comment made on the internet is the sole liability of the client. It is the client responsibility to request any changes of content that is not accurate in a written form of email that must be sent and confirmed by Garrow Media LLC.
6. Additional Service of managing pay/click campaigns is provided by Garrow Media LLC at a fee of 15% over actual click fees incurred. Failure to keep account billing within 30-days of invoice date will result in site being turned down or redirected at the sole discretion of Garrow Media LLC.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Garrow Media LLC for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Garrow Media LLC and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8.Garrow Media LLC is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client's site. Client has access to each pages content and may choose to make adjustments, however, we suggest sending all content change requests directly to Garrow Media LLC site developers.
9. Client understands that Garrow Media LLC purchases domain names for a variety of uses in the SEO efforts. Domains are the property of Garrow Media LLC. If a client moves from the services of Garrow Media LLC it is understood that Garrow Media LLC will retain any domain that was purchased by Garrow Media LLC. Any domain fee charged by Garrow Media is a fee to lease the domain. Garrow Media LLC is the registrant/owner of all leased domains. All domains purchased by the client through their domain registration account such as Network Solutions or GoDaddy where the client is listed as the Registrant/Owner, or any domain moved to Garrow Media LLC are property of the client and will be transferred upon termination of this service agreement.
10. If for any reason the service agreement is terminated in less than one year from the commencement date shown in the Garrow Media client center, Garrow Media LLC reserves the right to require all content, photographs owned by Garrow Media LLC, design styling and proprietary items such as line art, geo-target component, logo designs must be returned by client unless otherwise agreed to by both parties at the service termination. All content, art, design concepts, and domains are consider property of Garrow Media LLC.
11. Any dispute resolution that can not be settled between Garrow Media LLC and the client will be handled by a licensed arbitration firm. The arbitration will be done in St. Louis County, MO. Each party will be responsible for their own expense and fees.